Friggitelli in a pan, the recipe to prepare a simple but very tasty side dish (vegan)
I friggitelli in a pan I'm a summer recipe really tasty, boundary simple to prepare, also perfect for filling sandwiches and wraps for any meals away from home.
With a strong and appetizing flavor, the friggitelli in a pan are cooked with garlic and extra virgin olive oil, and a few ripe tomatoes for further flavor.
If you are a lover of spicy flavors, and among the diners there are no children, you can also add chilli pepper among the ingredients. To be served both hot and at room temperature, friggitelli in a pan can also be prepared in advance.
- 1 Kg of friggitelli (or croissants)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 gr of ripe cherry tomatoes
- 4 glasses of water
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare friggitelli in a pan: procedure
- lavare the friggitelli, cut the petiole and empty them internally of the seeds and white filaments,
- to peel garlic and put it in a large pan with the oil,
- to wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges and add them to the pan together with the friggitelli.
- Leek on the stove and start browning without frying,
- add then water, add salt and cook for about fifty minutes or in any case until the cooking water is almost completely consumed.
- Once ready the friggitelli in a pan can be served both hot and at room temperature.
How to store friggitelli in a pan:
Friggitelli peppers can be stored in the refrigerator for about two days as long as they are placed in special airtight containers.
You may be interested in other recipes with friggitelli or other seasonal side dish recipes