There are in fact a series of foods that should never be missing on our tables because they are able to keep sunburns at bay. Here are which ones.Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Did you know that turmeric also protects the skin against the sun's rays? By now we know, some form of protection must always be devised and in every place. Whether you practice outdoor sports or look for a little tan on the beach during your holidays, the first rule is to take certain precautions.
Without the right measures, in fact, it increases the risk of sunburn and erythema which can lead to damage to the skin and skin and also to precancerous changes, as well as wrinkles and other signs of skin aging can also arise prematurely.
So, if on the one hand there are a series of small rules to follow to ensure that ours is a gradual, healthy and long-lasting tan (including the constant use of sunscreen!), On the other hand also nutrition has a its specific role. There are in fact a series of foods that should never be missing on our tables because able to keep sunburn at bay.
Here are 8 foods that prevent damage from the sun's rays:
1. Tomatoes: those maturi contain a good amount of lycopene, a nutritional element considered essential for the prevention of sunburn and thanks to which tomatoes have their characteristic red color and are rich in antioxidants. Consumed every day, even in the form of a sauce, they guarantee greater protection against sunburn.
READ also: TOMATOES: CALORIES AND 10 EXTRAORDINARY BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES
2. Cocoa: particularly rich in flavonoids, its consumption would allow the skin to blush much less and to stay softer and more hydrated.
READ also: CHOCOLATE: 10 MYTHS TO BE DISSOLVED
3. Green tea: performs an action antioxidant thanks to a typology of polyphenols present in the leaves called catechins.
READ also: GREEN TEA: 10 EXTRAORDINARY HEALTH BENEFITS
4. More: do not berries in general they are rich in purple pigments called Anthocyanins, which provide a good protective effect on the cell nucleus.
READ also: BERRIES: 10 EXTRAORDINARY HEALTH BENEFITS
5. Apricots: among the most loved fruits of the summer, apricots have an exceptional load of minerals e vitamins A and C, from low caloric intake, of carotenoids and flavonoids which help our body fight inflammation.
READ also: APRICOTS: CALORIES, PROPERTIES AND HEALTH BENEFITS
6. Carrots: always famous because they are allies of the tan, their secret lies in the high content of carotenoids which enhance the effect of melanin.
READ also: CARROTS: 10 BENEFITS AND REASONS TO EAT THEM MORE OFTEN
7. Red and yellow peppers: also in this case the typical color is due to the presence of carotenoids. Their characteristic is in the strong concentration of molecules antioxidants.
READ also: PEPPERS: 10 RECIPES TO ENJOY THEM
8. Turmeric: wonderful turmeric, hers are exceptional antioxidant qualities, able to transform free radicals into harmless substances for our body. Consequently, it is able to slow down cellular aging.
READ also: TURMERIC: PROPERTIES, USES AND CONTRAINDICATIONS