Farifrittata di asparigi, here is the recipe to prepare an entirely vegetable main course in spring
Asparagus fare, prescription to prepare a light and tasty second dish based on chickpea flour and water, enriched with a pinch of turmeric. Also commonly known as "vegan frittata ”, it can also be served at room temperature and is an excellent alternative to the classic egg-based version, even for the little ones.
Dish rich in antioxidant properties ea low glycemic index, and naturally gluten free, moreover, thanks to the presence of asparagus it is particularly rich in fiber.
Quick and easy to prepare, this farifrittata is flavored with turmeric, a healthy ingredient with a thousand virtues that you can also omit or substitute for other spices or herbs.
- 200 grams of chickpea flour
- 400 grams of water
- 500 g of asparagus
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the asparagus farifrittata: procedure
- Clean the asparagus, rinse them under running water and cook them for a few minutes in a little boiling salted water, then remove them and let them drain.
- In a bowl add the chickpea flour, salt and turmeric, mix everything and pour in the water, always continuing to mix to prevent any lumps from forming.
- Lining a baking tray with parchment paper, pour half of the mixture inside and place the asparagus in it neatly, then pour the remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and bake for about forty minutes or until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow to cool a little on a wire rack.
- The farifrittata it can be served both at room temperature and lukewarm.
How to preserve the asparagus farifrittata:
The asparagus farifrittata can be stored in the refrigerator in airtight containers and must be consumed within a couple of days.
You may also be interested in other farifrittate recipes or other quick second courses to prepare