How to understand if we are living in an unhealthy relationship and how to recognize a psychopathic personDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
How to understand if we are living in an unhealthy relationship and how to recognize a psychopathic person
New acquaintances can present pitfalls, especially if you have not known the person you have chosen as your partner for a long time. In your case you have probably chosen well but it is always better to know how to recognize if you are dealing with one psychopath or psychopath. Research reveals the signs to watch out for.
Have you ever wondered that your partner's mental health is not exactly flawless? According to statistics, as many as 1 in 100 people are psychopathic and would present a series of very evident signs of his condition. To say it is in an article published in “The Conversation” Calli Tzani-Pepelasi, psychologist and researcher at the University of Huddersfield.
Too easy to believe that psychopaths are just criminals and murderers. The reality is quite different, most of them are people who live a quiet and so-called "normal" life, so it is important to look for clues that allow us to go beyond appearances.
In general, psychopaths are particularly selfish, profiteers, endowed with great audacity and emotional resilience.
So pay attention to these signs:
- Chronic Liar: Psychopaths have a habit of lying. They deceive their partner very easily and would do anything to get what they want.
- Manipulator: in addition to inventing stories, the psychopath also knows very well how to manipulate the people with whom he interacts whose behavior he studies at best and then uses it in his favor to control and maneuver the situation.
- Inordinate self-esteem: the psychopath's ego causes him to have high self-esteem and tends to belittle people who have to do with him or his partner.
- Infidels: Sociopaths and Narcissists Psychopaths are also particularly unfaithful.
- He feels no guilt or remorseAccording to the study, the brain of psychopaths acts in such a way as to be able to cheat others without then in any way feeling guilty or feeling remorse.
- Social isolation: the psychopath tends to feel bad in company and to belittle people.
- Empathy set aside: psychopaths are gifted with great empathy but are able to voluntarily put this characteristic aside.
In psychopaths, however, there are not only flaws. They are also full of positive things, for example they have a strong intuitiveness, are skilled in conversations and understand quite quickly the people in front of them. This concretely means that they are often successful professionals.
Do you recognize anyone in this description?
You might also like:
- 10 'toxic' people we should stay away from
- How to recognize and expose a liar in 6 steps
- 10 characteristics of truly special people
- 5 emotional wounds that prevent us from living peacefully