Did you gain a few extra pounds during the summer holidays? Here's how to detox your body with a delicious watermelon detox tea!
The summer holidays will soon be a distant memory. Summer is the season dedicated to relaxation and, it can happen, that due to the slower rhythms and a few snags at the table you tend to accumulate a few extra pounds. Before returning to routine and work it may be useful to get back in shape with detoxifying herbal teas that help purify the body and eliminate toxins.
To start again with energy we recommend a delicious, super refreshing detox herbal tea, to be prepared with a beloved seasonal fruit: watermelon, known for its extraordinary diuretic and antioxidant properties.
Read also: Sugar-free watermelon popsicles: the yummy summer recipe that will refresh you
- a slice of watermelon
- a liter of water
- a few leaves of fresh mint
- a few slices of cucumber (optional)
Making watermelon flavored water is super easy. Start by cutting a slice of watermelon into cubes, after removing the seeds. Transfer the watermelon pieces to a glass jug. Pour in the water and add the fresh mint leaves. Lightly crush the watermelon cubes to release some juice and make the detox tea even tastier. Keep in the fridge at least 5 hours before enjoying it. If you like, you can also add a few slices of cucumber.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | YoutubeWe also recommend:
- Re-entry diet: tips and tricks to detox and lose weight after the holidays
- Herbal teas and detox infusions perfect to drink even cold in summer
- Peach popsicles: the quick and sugar-free recipe with only 3 ingredients
- 5 natural popsicles: the best recipes for making them at home