Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Postponement to Friday of the new measures introduced today by the DPCM. Conte says it live from Palazzo Chigi. No to the total lockdown, which “would produce a double negative effect, on the one hand the measures would not be adequate and effective for the regions at greatest risk, on the other we would impose unreasonably restrictive measures”.
“We have divided the peninsula into three areas: yellow, orange, red,” says Conte. Only after at least 14 days, a Region will be able to change its band if conditions improve, according to the data provided by the Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
"If one of the regions enters a lower risk condition, for at least 14 days, the restrictions will be reviewed," he continues.
The regions are: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Campania, Friuli, Lazio, Liguria, Marche, Molise, Sardinia, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto, Trento, Bolzano, Emilia Romagna
Here you will not be able to circulate from 22 to 5 in the morning. Even during the day the movements must be limited. In summary:
- closing of museums and exhibitions
- distance learning for high schools
- reduction of up to 50% of public transport, except school transport
Yellow zones: what can be done and what not in low-risk regions
Here the live:
? Live from Palazzo Chigi, the press conference of President Giuseppe Conte to illustrate the new measures for the emergency from # Covid19
Posted by Palazzo Chigi - Presidency of the Council of Ministers on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Orange Area: Puglia and Sicily
It is forbidden to circulate from 22pm to 5am. In addition, it is forbidden to move in and out from one Region to another and from one Municipality to another. You can do this only to take advantage of services not available in your municipality of residence or home.
The measures also apply, also valid for the yellow areas. In summary:
- Moving in and out from one Region to another and from one Municipality to another is prohibited, unless proven reasons for work, study, health or necessity.
- Bars and restaurants are also closed, 7 days a week, which can only work for take-out and home delivery
- closing of shopping centers on holidays and the day before holidays with the exception of pharmacies, food outlets, tobacconists and newsagents inside them
- distance learning for high schools
- up to 50% reduction of public transport, except school transport
- suspension of arcade, betting, bingo and slot machine activities also in bars and tobacconists
- swimming pools, gyms, theaters and cinemas remain closed. Sports centers remain open.
Regions at medium risk: closures and measures envisaged for the "orange areas"
Red Area: Calabria, Lombardy, Piedmont, Valle D'Aosta
Here it will also be forbidden to circulate within one's own municipality. In this case, distance learning is also provided for the second and third grade.
Regions at risk of total lockdown: all closures foreseen for the "red areas"
Refreshments Decree Bis
Tomorrow a new Prime Ministerial Decree will be announced to introduce new measures with aid paid directly to the current accounts of the most penalized categories.
Visits to relatives
“It is already recommended not to visit relatives at the moment. In the red areas it is not possible to leave the house. There is always a recommendation, even in the yellow areas, not to create opportunities for meeting people who do not live together, ”says Conte.
The self-certification is back
It will be mandatory to use self-certification in areas where it is forbidden to circulate except for proven needs, which must therefore be justified.
"If there is a ban, self-certification is required, in the red areas it is always necessary".
Download here the full text of Dpcm_3_novembre_2020
Sources of reference: Government
- DPCM, the full text of the decree in force until 3 December (pdf)