The Ministry of Health withdrew the Lenicol supplement (36 capsules) due to the presence of ethylene oxide, the pesticide banned by the EUDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
The list of products recalled by theethylene oxide, the dangerous pesticide classified as a human carcinogen and mutagen. This time the recall concerns the supplement Lenicol (36 capsule), indicated in case of flatulence and meteorism. The notice relating to the withdrawal of the product was published in the Ministry of Health, in which it is clarified that the presence of ethylene oxide in the bamboo extract has been detected.
The supplement in question is produced by Comple.med srl and shows the expiry date o1 / 2023. Below is the lot sheet and other details:
@Ministry of Health
If you bought it, don't use it and take it back to the pharmacy or shop that sold it to you!
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Source: Ministry of Health
Read all of our articles on food warnings and ethylene oxide contamination:
- Coop recalls several batches of this food supplement for ethylene oxide
- Ethylene oxide in our food: no, Europe does not have the situation under control
- Still ethylene oxide, Coop withdraws cherry tart
- Withdrawn organic turmeric supplement, ethylene oxide alert
- Ethylene oxide also in organic ginger powder: withdrawn by the Ministry of Health