Lasagna without cooking, here is the recipe for a delicious colored and tasty cold pasta to enjoy lasagna even in summer without feeling weighed down. A fresh and light vegetarian first course that will surely conquer the palate of young and old.
Lasagna without cooking, here she is prescription of a fanciful one cold pasta colorful and tasty to enjoy lasagna even in summer without feeling heavy. A fresh and light vegetarian first course that will surely conquer the palate of young and old.
To be served in practical single portions or to be prepared in an ovenproof dish just like the classic recipe, our cold lasagna can be safely assembled in advance and stored in the refrigerator until serving, provided it is covered with cling film, so as not to dry out. the pastry.
Zucchini, tomatoes, mozzarella, fragrant basil and good extra virgin olive oil are the dressing of this low calorie lasagna.
- 250 gr of courgettes
- 300 gr of tomatoes
- 200 grams of mozzarella
- 120 gr of egg pasta rolled out
- basil already washed to taste
- flour to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
3 hours of leavening
for 3 people
How to prepare cold lasagna: procedure
- lavare the courgettes, tick and slice them thinly, pass them in flour, put them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about fifteen minutes (if you prefer you can grill them or also use them raw), when cooked, remove them from the baking tray and allow to cool,
- meantime wash the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces, cut the mozzarella into small pieces and put them both to drain.
- Unire in a bowl the tomatoes, mozzarella and courgettes and season everything with oil, salt and chopped basil,
boil one sheet at a time for a few minutes in boiling salted water and place it on a clean, unwashed cloth with fabric softener, taking care not to overlap them,
- with pastry rings form circles,
- and with the help of the same plate, layering the ingredients in the dishes, or to shorten the preparation time, leave the pastry whole and lay it in the same way in a baking dish.
- Once assembled everything, the cold lasagna can also be served immediately by sprinkling it on the surface with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
How to store cold lasagna:
If the cold lasagna is left over, it can be eaten within the next day as long as it is kept in the refrigerator covered with cling film.
You may also be interested in others
- cold pasta recipes
- vegetarian lasagna recipes
- recipes of summer first courses
- recipes of first courses with courgettes
- light vegetarian recipes for the summer