Chocolate and avocado mousse, here is a recipe with no added sugar to prepare a delicious cream to be served as a spoon dessert, used as a filling in cakes or as an alternative to frosting for the decoration of cupcakes and cupcakes. A quick and original way also to reuse the chocolate from the Easter Egg.
Avocado and chocolate mousse, here's one prescription without added sugar to prepare a delicious cream to be served as a spoon dessert, used as a filling in cakes or as an alternative to frosting for the decoration of cakes and cupcakes. A quick and original way also to reuse the chocolate from the Easter Egg.
To make it you need a ripe avocado fruit to mix with dark chocolate, preferably 70%, and spices to taste. For our recipe we opted for cinnamon powder, but you can also use vanilla seeds, ginger and organic citrus peel. No sugar, although you can possibly add half a teaspoon of agave syrup in case you just can't do without the very sweet flavors.
Once ready, it is advisable to let the mousse rest for about ten minutes before serving and to keep it in the fridge for a maximum of two days.
- 350 gr of already cleaned avocado
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- ground cinnamon to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the chocolate and avocado mousse: procedure
- To clean the avocado, remove the stone and cut it into small pieces, put it in a food processor and make a puree,
- meantime melt the chocolate in a bain-marie together with cinnamon,
- to merge in a bowl the avocado puree and the melted chocolate and mix them together,
- let it rest the cream for about ten / fifteen minutes and then transfer it to a piping bag to best portion it.
How to store the chocolate and avocado mousse:
The chocolate mousse, covered with cling film, must be kept in the refrigerator and consumed within a couple of days.
You may be interested in other recipes for reusing chocolate or other quick sweets