Carrot spaghetti, the recipe for preparing a tasty raw food first course, colorful but also rich in vitamins and volatile nutrients that would otherwise be lost with cooking. Very quick to make, this raw food dish is perfect for hot summer days and an original way to bring vegetables to the table.
Carrot spaghetti, prescription to prepare a raw food first course tasty, colorful but also rich in vitamins and volatile nutrients that would otherwise be lost with cooking. Very quick to make, this dish of raw food it is perfect for hot summer days and an original way to bring vegetables to the table.
To get the spaghetti effect we used one spiral cutter, a serrated vegetable temperavailable easily in household stores or on the web. Alternatively, you can use the special blades of the food processor or arm yourself with patience and carry out the slicing operation by hand (in this, for example, the knife cutter is well suited). To get a good result, whatever method you use, it is good to choose some carrots large, fresh and firm.
To season our spaghetti we have prepared a basil pesto with pistachios which, in addition to giving a chromatic contrast, gave the dish a really interesting flavor.
- 1 Kg of carrots
- 50 gr of basil leaves
- 20 gr of unsalted shelled pistachios
- 30 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gr of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare carrot spaghetti: procedure
- Pillar the carrots and with the spiral cutter start tempering them thus obtaining the carrot spaghetti,
collect them in a bowl e
- prepare immediately the pesto by finely grinding the basil, pistachios, salt, oil and peeled garlic in a food processor,
- Serve the carrot spaghetti and season them on the surface with the freshly prepared pesto,
- carrot spaghetti they must be served immediately.
You may also be interested in others:
- recipes with carrots
- vegetable spaghetti recipes
- raw food recipes
- pistachio pesto recipes