Crushed broccoli, the vegan recipe to prepare a soft yeast-free focaccia
Mashed broccoli, la prescription (vegan) to prepare one focaccia without yeast soft and tasty, prepared with seasonal vegetables and not very refined ingredients.
Soft and with a delicate flavor, the flattened broccoli can be easily prepared in advance or, if it is more convenient, you can divide it into two stages by cooking the broccoli in advance.
- 1,3 kg Sicilian broccoli
- 350 grams of water
- 200 gr of type 2 flour
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- breadcrumbs to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the flattened broccoli without yeast: procedure
- lavare the broccoli, clean and cut them into pieces and also peel the garlic,
- to merge all in a large pan with oil,
- fry just, cover almost completely with water, season with salt and cook until the cooking water is consumed and the broccoli is soft,
- eliminate then the garlic, mash them with a fork and let them cool.
- When the broccoli will have cooled down prepare the dough,
- place in a very large bowl the flour and salt,
- deposit the three hundred and fifty grams of water, taking care to mix at the same time, thus avoiding the formation of lumps,
- add then the broccoli and mix them with the mixture,
- lining now a baking tray with parchment paper, grease it and pour the dough into it,
- level it as much as possible and season it on the surface with breadcrumbs and a drizzle of oil,
- bake and bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for about twenty minutes and then pass under the grill for a few minutes.
- Cooking when finished, take it out of the oven
- and serve the flatbread of broccoli both hot and at room temperature.