Bread with spinach, how to prepare it with sourdough. The step-by-step recipe for tasty and nutritious homemade bread
Bread with spinach, how to prepare it with sourdough. The step by step recipe for a tasty and genuine homemade bread.
Il bread with spinach it is an excellent leavened product to be offered in the former trips outside the, preparing it is really easy and it is also very digestible.
Prepared with surplus of sourdough and a black flour made from spelled and buckwheat, the bread with spinach is very fragrant, soft and very tasty.
Therefore ideal to accompany fresh salads and grilled vegetables, bread with spinach is also perfect to be eaten with tomatoes. Although spinach is an autumn / winter vegetable, it is advisable to consume it even in early spring, as the sun's rays concentrate the food properties it contains in the leaves.
- 150 grams of water
- 2 gr of brown sugar
- 5 gr of salt
- 120 gr of surplus of mother yeast
- 300 gr of boiled spinach already salted and not squeezed
- 300 gr of wholemeal flour with spelled and buckwheat
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
3 hours of leavening
for 3 people
Procedure for bread with spinach:
- To melt the surplus of sourdough in the water together with the sugar.
- Add the flour and start kneading by hand or with a mixer, when the mixture is amalgamated coarsely chop the spinach and add them to the dough.
- Unire also the salt and continue to knead for a few more minutes or in any case until the spinach is mixed with the mixture.
- Cover up the dough with food film in contact to prevent the crust from forming on the surface and let it rise until the mixture has doubled.
- At the end of the leavening line a pan with parchment paper, oil it lightly and place the bread dough with spinach inside.
- find it in the center and, by spreading the dough outwards, give the mixture a shape of a donut or you can give it an elongated shape thus forming a ciabatta. Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° and bake the bread with spinach at 180 ° for about thirty minutes or in any case until the bottom of the bread is golden brown.
- When cooked remove from the oven immediately and let the bread with spinach cool on a wire rack.
Il bread with spinach it will remain fragrant for a couple of days, you can also leave it in a saucer and simply cover it with a clean cloth