Do you want to drain and promote the elimination of toxins accumulated during the winter, or simply fight water retention? Try the birch sap!He is about to end up run over, his mother saves him
Spring has finally arrived and I take this opportunity to tell you about an excellent product, ideal for all those who want to take advantage of this period to drain and promote the elimination of toxins accumulated during the winter. This is the birch sap, a natural ally of our lymphatic system.
This drink has been known since ancient times (especially in the Nordic countries where birch plants grow and proliferate) precisely for its precious characteristics, so much so that it is considered a real elixir of the spring season. This substance is extracted, in fact, directly from the trunks of the birch trees in spring, but do not worry, the trees are not damaged and most of their sap is left to them to continue their regular growth and flowering.
Among the main characteristics of this sap, the fact certainly stands out stimulate diuresis. At the same time, however, just as it does inside the plant (where it takes care of transporting precious substances from the roots to the new buds) this substance also offers great benefits to our body by giving us mineral salts that are very important for our health such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium e potassium.
Among other things, the calories it brings are very few and it is therefore also very suitable for those on a diet, but obviously not recommended for those who are allergic to this plant!
But now let's see what more can be useful there for white birch sap:
- drain liquids in excess (therefore excellent to combat the cellulitis)
- help the kidneys and fight the gravel
- relieve premenstrual disorders (it also has a pain-relieving effect)
- detoxify, eliminating the waste deposited in the body
- contribute to eliminate excess cholesterol
How to use it:
White birch sap can be drunk pure or diluted in water or fruit juices.
The recommended dose is a glass a day, the ideal time to drink it is in the morning on an empty stomach, continuing the intake for a month. The cost of a 700 ml bottle of birch sap is about 15 euros, but it will not be enough for the whole treatment.
Other detox drinks:
- Do liver-cleansing detox drinks really work? What science says
- Cucumber water: the benefits you don't expect from the most refreshing and detox drink of the summer, very easy to prepare
- Purifying elixir with dandelion flowers, the detox drink at no cost