Salmonella contamination: the withdrawal for several batches of fresh eggs under the "L'uovo del Raparo Ovo" brand is triggeredDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
New food recall by the Ministry of Health. This time the recall, just published, concerns several batches of fresh eggs due to a microbiological risk, linked to the detection of the Salmonella Typhimurium which - as is well known - causes gastrointestinal disorders.
The withdrawn eggs, branded "The fresh egg of Raparo Ovo", are sold in supermarkets in packs of six and produced in the province of Potenza.
Here is the product sheet:
@Ministry of Health
If you bought the eggs in question, be careful. Do not consume them and bring them back to the supermarket that sold them to you.
Source: Ministry of Health
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Read all our articles on food alerts:
- Aflatoxin risk: the withdrawal is triggered for this batch of shelled pistachio sold in supermarkets
- Contaminated mussels: be careful, they should not be consumed even cooked
- Fragments of glass in these 3 Esselunga products, the withdrawal from the shelves is triggered
- What is ethylene oxide, what foods it is found in and why it puts our health at risk
- Contaminated Granarolo butter: withdrawn from supermarkets due to allergen risk