Baked pasta with radicchio, here is the vegetarian recipe to prepare a quick and easy first course, with a delicate taste that manages to balance the characteristic flavor of radicchio.
Baked pasta with radicchio, here she is vegetarian recipe to prepare a quick and easy first course, with a delicate taste that manages to balance the characteristic flavor of radicchio.
To make this dish lighter we opted for a vegan béchamel, therefore without butter, but if you want you can also use the classic recipe.
- 320 gr of pasta
- 300 gr of Treviso radicchio
- 500 ml of vegan béchamel
- 200 gr of edamer cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare baked pasta with radicchio: procedure
- lavare and leaf through the radicchio, prepare the béchamel and in the meantime cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water,
- when the cooking of the pasta will be almost al dente, drain it and mix it with the béchamel,
- put some then half in a baking dish,
- cover it with two layers of radicchio leaves and with edamer cheese which is without animal rennet,
- cover up all with the remaining pasta, and stratify again with the radicchio and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and bake at 160 ° for about fifteen minutes.
- Cooking after taking it out of the oven, let it rest for a few minutes and serve the pasta in the oven with the radicchio still hot.
You may also be interested in other recipes with radicchio or other baked pasta recipes