Have you ever tasted avocado tea? It is a tasty and particular drink, rich in properties and which can be useful for improving the appearance of the skin, regulating blood pressure and helping weight loss. Let's find out all its properties and how to prepare it.Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Have you ever tasted the avocado tea? It is a tasty and particular drink, rich in properties and which can be useful for improving the appearance of the skin, regulating blood pressure and helping weight loss. Let's find out all its properties and how to prepare it.
Avocado is one of the most nutritious fruits in the world: its pulp contains many vitamins, minerals and good fats. There are many ways to consume it and use it both in the kitchen and for beauty.
To these today we add a very special one: avocado tea, a recipe that has aroused a certain interest in the world, especially among fitness enthusiasts. It is obviously not a real tea, there is in fact no theine and there is no trace of the known plant whose leaves are used.
An interesting feature is that this drink it prepares itself starting from the seed of avocado which usually, unless planted, becomes a waste. Let's remember, therefore, that nothing is thrown away with avocado!
Avocado tea, benefits and uses
Among the health benefits of avocado tea we can list:
- heart health: avocados are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which make this fruit excellent for the heart. Avocado seeds, by the way, are also effective in fighting bad cholesterol. The tea made from this fruit could also be useful in keeping blood pressure under control thanks to the presence of potassium (see below).
- antioxidant: this drink contains antioxidants, substances that help fight free radical damage but also help the immune system and make the skin younger.
- aid in weight loss: avocado promotes satiety and when a person does not feel hungry they can avoid overeating. This drink can therefore be of help to those who have to lose weight. Among other things, it is low in calories and therefore an excellent healthy alternative to other types of drinks.
- source of calcium and potassium: avocado seeds are a good source of calcium. Some studies claim that calcium can accelerate fat loss, obviously this mineral is very valuable for the overall health of our body especially bones and teeth. Just like the fruit, the seed is also an excellent source of potassium which helps to counteract the harmful effects of sodium and to stabilize blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
- helps digestion: avocado tea can be an excellent natural remedy for those suffering from difficult digestion. Those who experience a feeling of heaviness in the stomach or suffer from constipation can try to take it daily to see if the situation improves.
- anti-inflammatory: this tea has anti-inflammatory properties. Helps reduce pain and swelling caused by inflammation within the body.
Avocado tea, how to prepare it
Making avocado seed tea is very simple. First get a ripe avocado, slice it and use it for your favorite recipes. But remember to save the seed for tea. This is put in a container with a cup of water inside and boiled for 5-10 minutes. At this point the seed must be extracted which after this first passage in boiling water will be softer and can be cut into small pieces.
The chopped avocado seed is put back into a container with the quantity of two cups of water inside and left to boil for another 5-10 minutes. At this point the tea can be filtered and is ready to drink. If necessary, you can add a teaspoon of honey or other natural sweetener.
Today you have discovered a truly original way to taste this famous fruit, you just have to experience it!
- Avocado: how to eat it, all uses and properties
- Avocado instead of carbohydrates, helps keep appetite at bay and lose weight
- Avocado: that's why you should always wash it well before consuming it