New recall due to ethylene oxide, some batches of organic vegetable drinks of the Isola Bio brand withdrawn from the marketDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
The reports of products that contain traces of the dangerous ethylene oxide inside do not stop. A real avalanche of appeals that we talk to you about every day and to which today we add some vegetable drinks from the Isola Bio brand.
To report the references of some Isola Bio drinks and creams is NaturaSì who specified that the reason for the precautionary withdrawal of these products is, once again, the presence of traces of ethylene oxide (ETO) in an ingredient contained in the drinks, the guar gum.
These are the deadlines and the batches of the products affected by the recall:
- Supreme Cocco 1L - L: 201210 - L: 210213 - L: 210223 - L: 210316 - L: 210322
- Almond Delight 1L - L: 201127 - L: 210128 - L: 210301 - L: 210320
- Sugar free coconut 1L - L: 201123 / L: 201209 / L: 210215 / L: 210222 / L: 210329 / L: 210330
- Oat Cocoa 1L - L: 210323
- Toasted Almond 1L - L: 210206 / L: 210401
- Coconut Cream 200ML - L: 201204 / L: 210227 / L: 210305
- Soy Cream 200ML - L: 201203
- Mandorla On The Go 250ml – L:210220 – L:210326
Nature It specifies that:
The recall ONLY applies to LOTS AND RELATIVE DEADLINES LISTED ABOVE. OTHER PRODUCTS AND LOTS OF THE BRAND ARE NOT AFFECTED.
If you have these products at home, check the batch immediately and, if it matches, do not consume the drink but return it immediately to the store where you purchased it for a refund.
As we said, it is a real avalanche of calls to which food, drinks or supplements are added practically every day.
Read all of our articles on food warnings and ethylene oxide.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
- Ethylene Oxide: Take these plant-based coconut, rice and almond drinks off the shelves
- What is ethylene oxide, what foods it is found in and why it puts our health at risk
- Contaminated Granarolo butter: withdrawn from supermarkets due to allergen risk
- Pesticide in vegetable drinks: after ice cream, new recall for ethylene oxide
- More ethylene oxide in ice cream: dozens of batches of Nuii, Milka and Smarties withdrawn
- Ethylene oxide: Coop recalls Benesì gluten-free rusks
- Ice cream, sesame, spices and coffee: ethylene oxide is everywhere and the situation is getting worse