Artichoke flan, the recipe to prepare a tasty and light vegetarian second course
Artichokes flan, prescription to prepare a second vegetarian dish seasonal to be served also as an appetizer. it has a very delicate flavor and a soft texture that contrasts the appetizing crust placed on the surface.
With a delicate and appetizing flavor, this artichoke flan is prepared with only egg whites to make it lighter and more digestible and can also be eaten warm.
- 6 artichokes
- 1 teaspoon of ginger and turuma
- 1 lemon bio
- 4 whites
- 60 gr of breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- additional breadcrumbs to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the artichoke flan: procedure
- Clean the artichokes, cut them into wedges and put them in water and lemon so as not to oxidize them.
- lead to a boil a pot full of spiced water with ginger and turmeric
- school then the artichokes and cook them in boiling water for fifteen minutes,
- cooking remove them from the water, drain them in the colander and let them cool.
- Once cold put the artichokes in a food processor and make a puree,
- to merge now the artichoke puree, breadcrumbs and egg whites in a bowl and mix them,
- lining a baking tray with parchment paper, oil it and put the mixture inside, leveling it with a spatula,
- sprinkle it on the surface with breadcrumbs and a drizzle of oil e
- cook it in a hot oven at 180 ° for about thirty minutes,
- cooking when finished, take it out of the oven
- and serve the artichoke flan also immediately.
You may also be interested in other variations of artichoke flan, other vegetable flans or other recipes with artichokes