Cream and apple tart, the recipe to prepare a delicious, crumbly and tasty lactose-free dessert
Apple pie, la prescription step by step to make a sweet without butter and lactose free. Crumbly and tasty, it is perfect to be served at breakfast, at the end of a meal with coffee, or at snack time.
The preparation of the cream and apple tart is very simple, and it is possible to do it in several times by making, for example, the cinnamon cream even a day before. There shortcrust pastry is with oil and then you can prepare it first and leave it in the refrigerator, or you can also use it immediately because it does not need rest time.
- 500 ml rice milk
- 2 meager teaspoons of cinnamon
- 40 grams of corn starch
- 60 gr of brown sugar
- 1 stick of shortcrust pastry with oil
- 600 gr for body
- 1 lemon
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
8 people to
Procedure for the cream and apple tart:
- Prepare the cream by mixing cornstarch, sugar and cinnamon in a thick-bottomed pan,
- deposit flush the milk, stirring at the same time in order to avoid the formation of any lumps,
- cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cream thickens,
- then take it off from the heat, cover it with food film in contact so as not to form a crust on the surface and put it to cool.
- Meantime prepare the shortcrust pastry with oil (which does not need to be put to rest) and squeeze the lemon.
- To peel apples, core and cut into wedges,
- cut them then into very thin slices and sprinkle them with a few drops of lemon juice to prevent them from darkening.
- Lining now a mold for pies with parchment paper, or if you prefer to oil and flour it, then cover the entire surface of the mold with the oil shortcrust pastry, just take some shortcrust pieces and join them together by pressing them with your fingers
- stuff with the now cold cream, taking care to level it with a spatula
- and to follow decorate with slices of apples, starting from the outside and proceeding towards the inside will form a harmonious and orderly decoration.
- Bake in a hot oven and bake at 200 ° for about thirty minutes or in any case until the pastry is golden brown.
- Cooking remove from the oven and allow to cool, remove the tart from the mold only when it is completely cold, otherwise it could break.
How to store the cream and apple tart:
The cream and apple tart can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days as long as it is covered with cling film.
One more idea:
The cream and apple tart can also be cooked in pyrex dishes, in this way it will be possible to better control the cooking of the pastry, simply grease it with a little oil and proceed as per recipe.You may also be interested in other tart recipes or other variations of apple pie Ilaria Zizza