Anti-inflammatories are useless for back pain.Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Anti-inflammatories for back pain? They hardly ever serve to relieve pain. Indeed, anti-inflammatories such as aspirin and ibuprofen are certainly not without side effects, whose intake should never be done lightly. Especially if you have back pain.
Underlining this is an analysis of 35 randomized trials, which covered over 6 people who used it anti-inflammatory painkillers.
READ also: BACK PAIN: 10 NATURAL REMEDIES
The analysis was conducted by the George Institute for Global Health in Sydney and revealed that drugs called "non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs" (NSAIDs) offer benefits that are barely superior to placebos, so much so that the study indicates that out of 6 patients treated with anti-inflammatory drugs only one received clinically important benefits in the short term. These benefits, however, dissolved almost immediately with the side effects, such as stomach ulcers and bleeding.
No drugs, therefore, if you suffer from back pain, but perhaps just a few more precautions during the day. Hire one stance incorrect is in fact a mistake that practically all make and from here to a perennial back pain it takes a moment. In the presence of severe back pain, you can rely on a physiotherapist, an osteopathy or even take some yoga classes.
Also, here are 10 tips for avoiding postural pain:
- If you are forced to stay for long standing time, do not stand still straight up always in the same place but move or lean your pelvis or back against a shelf or a wall or widen the support base by detaching your feet.
- If you have to iron cloths galore, adjust the work surface and alternate the feet on a support of about 20 centimeters to reduce the lumbar curve.
- If you spend your day at the desk, you should make your back and shoulders stick to the backrest. Or sit on a stool: in this way you will be led to stretch upwards.
- In the morning as soon as you wake up, again in the bed bend your knees and bring them to your chest and stay like that for a few minutes. Then, turn onto your side and place your feet on the ground one at a time.
- Don't lift weights in one click! Rather bring your pelvis back, keeping your back straight, and keep your weight as close to your body as possible to reduce the load on your lower back.
READ also: 10 REASONS TO KEEP A CORRECT POSTURE
- In auto, keep a distance from the pedals so as to rest the pelvis against the backrest with hips and knees slightly bent; the seat must then be sufficiently erect to allow you to keep your arms folded and your hands resting on the top of the steering wheel. Take some breaks if you drive for several hours.
- If you have to wash something in the tub, put one knee on the ground.
- To wash yourself i teeth, place one hand on the sink to reduce the curvature of the back.
- Keep yours lost shape: being overweight has never been good for your back!