Claiming that Mc Donald's is not exactly the manifesto of healthy and genuine nutrition is becoming more and more a real commonplace. But for those who are still enthusiastic about the diet offered by the American clown here are 9 reasons to learn to say "no thanks".
Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Claiming that Mc Donald's is not exactly the manifesto of healthy and genuine nutrition is becoming more and more a real commonplace. For those, however, who are still enthusiastic about the diet offered by the American clown here are served 8 reasons to learn to say "no thanks".
- I was really the pen of the article on how Happy Meal lasts far too long. I invite you to re-read it, remembering that it is a food genuine should mold and rot if stored for too long and in less than optimal conditions. McDonald's burgers, on the other hand, remain even after months always "appetizing" and "fresh". That among the preservatives used there is mothballs? (please, it's a joke!)
- Maybe in Amazon you will never finish there, but if one day you want to go there, thanks also to McDonald's there is a risk that it is too late. Most of the soy feed used to make chickens fat at the speed of light, it is, in fact, grown in the famous rainforest. Is worth deprive us of irreplaceable trees to be able to eat high-calorie Chicken Mc Nuggets? I do not think so.
- Eat meat, especially that produced in intensive farming, pollutes. The hamburger, in fact, affects the environment as much as a Hammer. Those huge SUVs, made by General Motors, have the same impact as a sandwich! Well one kg of minced meat and offal produces 16 kg of carbon dioxide and no other food is so monstrous between food efficiency and pollution.
- Il Your pet's food contains less fat, salts, and sugars than that served in a fast food. The NWQ ATUDY, doing a research and comparing different foods with each other, said and the GourmetGold cat food with 2,9 grams of fat per 100 grams it is eight times less fat of a Kentucky Fried Chicken which, on the other hand, has 23,2 grams of fat per 100 grams. Okay it will not be the case to eat your cat's food, but make you want an extra salad maybe yes ...
- Do you like sex? Eat spicy, but avoid eating at McDonald's often. Morgan Spurlock author of the famous documentary Super Size Me (2004), after having fed for 30 days exclusively through fast food, has had some serious problems and - as his girlfriend states in the film - “he is in a difficult period, he has difficulty getting up…”.
- I McDonald's sweets are good? Perhaps. Know? Il caramello contains, for example, potassium sorbate and malic acid. There chocolate instead it has glycerin, disodium phosphate, xatane gum and soy lecithin. I'm honest: I have no idea what some of these ingredients are. However, they do not give me the idea of healthy and correct nutrition. I, I don't know about you, will avoid putting them in my body.
- Do you suffer from high blood pressure? A McDonald's chicken sandwich will give you approx 2/3 of the recommended daily amount of sodium. What does it mean? Which is simply "much" greater than what you really need.
- You have always wondered from what the “secret” sauce with which they season the Big Mac is formed? Here's the answer: soybean oil, pickled seasoning, chopped pickles, fructose syrup, sugar, vinegar, corn syrup, salt, calcium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, spice extracts, polysorbate, distilled vinegar, water, egg yolks, fructose syrup, onion powder, mustard seeds, salt, spices, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate, mustard bran, sugar, garlic powder, vegetable protein, caramel coloring, extracts of chilli, soy lecithin, turmeric, calcium disodium EDTA. All clear, right?
Still not convinced? Perhaps this psychedelic trip to 1970's McDonaldland will give you enough thoughts (or nightmares) to listen to your brain rather than your stomach.
Enjoy your meal ?