Seven jars cake, the step-by-step recipe for the famous cake "without scales". Very easy to prepare, this cake is perfect for breakfast, for a snack but also, if filled with creams and jams, for "special" occasions.
Cake Seven Jars, prescription step by step of the famous dessert "without scales". Very easy to prepare, this cake is perfect for breakfast, for a snack but also, if filled with creams and jams, for "special" occasions.
The unit of measurement to be used for the preparation of this dessert is a one hundred and twenty-five gram jar of yogurt; which must be filled, in fact, seven times with the various ingredients, to which eggs and baking powder must then be added.
With a soft consistency and delicate flavor, the seven jars cake can be enriched and flavored by adding vanilla seeds or grated organic citrus peel to the mixture.
- 1 jar of plain white yogurt
- 2 jars of brown sugar
- 2 jars of flour 1
- 1 jar of potato starch
- 1 jar of sunflower oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 medium eggs
- powdered sugar to taste (optional)
- additional oil and flour for the mold
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: for 6 people
- difficulty: low
How to prepare the seven jar cake: procedure
- Grease and flour a cake mold with a diameter of thirty centimeters.
- Shell the eggs in a large bowl, add the sugar and start whipping,
- to follow incorporate the yogurt,
- Than we, always continuing to whip, add the flour and starch,
- deposit also the oil and finally incorporate the yeast,
- deposit the dough in the mold previously prepared,
- bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and cook for half an hour, to check the cooking state it is advisable to do the toothpick test,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven, gently unmold and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- When the seven jars cake will be cold and can be served or possibly stuffed and decorated.
How to store the seven jar cake:
The seven-jar cake can be stored in special food containers and will remain as soft as freshly baked for several days.
You might be interested in others as well
- yoghurt cake recipes